What are your plans and what is the price for each?
Our current plans are:
- On sale for $10/user/month, upgrade now to lock in this price for the lifetime of your account! (Normally $25/user/mo)
- Create and edit unlimited books
- Share books with your team
- Chat/email support
- Full-service setup
- Custom data import/migration
- Phone support
- Contact us for pricing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Try Fieldbook for free for 7 days—no credit card required. During your trial you can share any book with up to 5 users.
Have these plans changed?
We do sometimes change plans & pricing. Don't worry, if we raise prices, previous customers will remain on the old, lower price—but if we lower them permanently, we'll lower them for everyone. So you'll always be getting the best possible deal.
How many API calls come with each plan?
The Fieldbook API is for programmers to do custom scripting or integrations. Here's what you get:
- Free trial: 1,000 API calls for testing
- Business plan: 10,000 API calls/month included; extra calls charged an overage of $0.005/call
- Enterprise: Custom depending on your needs
What is your policy on inactive users?
We only charge you for active users. When someone on your team hasn't visited Fieldbook for 30 days, we'll consider them inactive and stop charging you for them automatically.
Do I need to sign a long-term contract?
No, you can cancel at any time.
How do I cancel my account?
Just contact us at email@example.com or (even faster) using the “Message Us” button on the site. (We aren't trying to make this difficult, we're just putting all our effort on making Fieldbook a great experience right now!)
Can I still access my data if I cancel?
You won't be able to access your data after you cancel, but if you need to export, contact us and we can give you temporary access to do so. (We'll never hold your data hostage!)